My philosophy for business is wrapped around the six revelations that I have seen consistently adopted by business owners who are successful and happy in the operation of their companies. These are owners who have a dream bigger than what they can accomplish by themselves. To fulfill that dream, each of them has built a high performing team to reach sales and profit objectives that support their vision for a successful life. Their experience can be summed up in these six revelations:
- You cannot regulate people into right action, you must inspire them to perform.
- People will always live up (or down!) to your expectations.
- The structure of strong team dynamics is intentional. It does not happen well by accident!
- The successful company of today will engage its employees at the level of their hearts.
- A failure in your team performance is a leadership failure – and that is good news!
- People want to do well – they do not leave the house wondering how they can screw up today.
If your dream for your business is bigger than what you can create working alone from your home, then your job as a leader is to attract the right people and provide them with the tools and resources necessary to meet your objectives. If you’ve been frustrated with finding the right people, or with getting the people you have hired to do what you want, then you’re in the right place.
My system of 6 S.I.M.P.L.E. steps for business leadership will give you the specific tools you need to attract, motivate and engage a high performing team. And the really exciting good news is that when you create the environment that attracts those right people you create a story that attracts clients and customers as well. In the highly competitive world of information overload, your opportunity as a business owner is to share your unique purpose and character, which will help you to stand out from the crowd.
Give me a call today at 907-375-8777 and let’s get started!